Online Recorded Classes
The perfect solution if you can’t make an ‘in person, live’ course – if you’re out of town, have other children or are just too busy working unusual hours!
If you’d prefer to do the course from the comfort and safety of your own home, and at your own pace whenever you like through your pregnancy the Online Recorded Course is for you!
Plus this means you can cover the content again and again if you need to during your pregnancy, ensuring you are truly in a positive mind set and have all the tools and techniques for the best birth experience.
There are approximately 5 hours of recorded videos in a similar fashion to the example provided here.
Plus you’ll receive further information to support you on your journey, along with scripts to successfully practise the exercises, reading you can do, and a range of audio tracks for you to enjoy.
See below for course inclusions.
For more information on the recorded course please contact Helen
Online Recorded Course
Your online recorded course includes:
- 8 MP3 audio tracks, a number of handouts and additional information
- Fear and how it affects us – understanding the autonomic nervous system
- The Mind Body connection – learning about the Laws of the Mind and how they affect our day to day life plus our journey through birth
- The power of Hypnosis and hypnotherapy – what exactly is it? How can you use it in your life?
- Breathing techniques for relaxation and for maximising your comfort during labour
- Progressive Relaxation
- Fear Release – a very powerful exercise to release all doubts, concerns, worries, fears around this time in your life
- Positive Birth preparation – hypnotherapy script to prepare you for a positive birth experience
- Labour simulation exercise – practical use of your tools in labour
- The three steps to a positive birth experience and how to use your tools and techniques in your labour and birth
“Thankyou Helen for being so passionate about HypnoBirthing and for being such a great teacher. I am so glad this course was recommended to me. My fiance found the classes to be a great way to unwind and he has learnt a great deal – he has also seen the huge difference it has made to me mentally.
We both now have a more positive outlook on pregnancy, birth and life!”
Lucy and Matt
“We were impressed with Helen’s caring nature and the depth of knowledge she possessed. The fact she is a mother & has experience in both clinical and natural birth helped us relate and understand birthing as first time parents. Helen offered specific assistance when doubts reared their ugly head.
We would recommend HypnoBirthing to anyone planning to have a family.”
Lisa and Neil
“We enjoyed the balance of discussion. With my husband being more apprehensive than I towards this approach, he mentioned how fair/honest discussions seemed to be, i.e. it was not wishy washy all one way, there was a good balance. I think this is really important as someone who is slightly more hesitant becomes more open to the idea when knowledge is presented well, openly and honestly.”