Positive Births –
For a More
Comfortable, Calm &
Welcome to Positive Births
This hypnobirthing program especially designed for Kiwi (NZ) parents-to-be teaches deep relaxation, visualisations, affirmations, mindfulness and special breathing techniques to achieve a confident, calm, peaceful birth and a positive birthing experience for both you and your baby.
Hypnobirthing is a childbirth method that focuses on preparing parents for a more positive birth regardless of the set of circumstances they face on their journey. Therefore whether it be a totally natural birth or a birth with intervention the skills will be useful and relevant.
In these classes you will learn proven techniques in a well-thought-out program of deep relaxation, visualisation, mindfulness and self-hypnosis. Hypnobirthing encourages a calm, peaceful and natural pregnancy, birth and bonding experience for families.
How we give birth does matter. Not just for the day itself, but for the journey ahead. Having a positive and empowering start to your journey can have a lifelong impact on both mother and baby.
What is a Positive Birth?
Having a positive birth experience does not necessarily mean it was exactly as you imagined, or planned. It may involve twists, turns and a few challenges along the way. But a positive birth experience is one where you have the skills to work with it and through it. An experience where you feel calm and confident. A birth free of fear. A birth where you and your partner feel empowered to make the right choices for you and baby. A birth that you can look back on and know that you did the best that you knew how to at the time.
Want to know more and read the Positive Birth in NZ book before deciding if a course is right for you? You can find more about ordering the book here.
“Helen’s genuine and warm aura underpins everything she teaches which makes the whole experience easy and enjoyable to connect with – it feels safe and comfortable, which can be hard to achieve when the topic could be viewed as quite a ‘scary’ one.”
This course is the best way to prepare mind, body and soul for the arrival, birth and upbringing of a child. We enjoyed this well planned and executed course; the welcoming, sharing atmosphere facilitated by Helen and the feeling of a safe non-judgemental environment.
The knowledge we gained was relevant and applicable, these techniques are useful for life!”
Kyra and Ben
“The birth itself was amazing, it was exciting and enjoyable. You can feel any discomfort float away with your breath and visualisation.
I definitely recommend HypnoBirthing and Helen to every pregnant woman. I am so happy about my birth and love thinking back on it.”
The Benefits of Hypnobirthing
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
- Reduces, and often eliminates, the need for epidurals, other chemical pain relief, episiotomy and other interventions.
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours.
- Lessens fatigue during labour, leaving you with energy for birth.
- Your birthing companion is an integral part of the birthing, not an onlooker.
- More rapid postnatal recovery.
- Happy, well adjusted babies, resulting in better eating and sleeping routines.
- A more relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy.
- A calm, peaceful and confident birth, leaving you and your baby with a positive birthing experience.
Why Book Your Hypnobirthing lasses with Positive Births?
- Experience, experience, experience: – Helen has over 14 years of eperience with HypnoBirthing, teaching more than 1,000 couples
- Benefit from hearing from parents who’ve birthed using Positive Births Hypnobirthing techniques in Auckland homes, hospitals and birthing centres.
- Learn down-to-earth, realistic and practical techniques that you will find useful in many day to day situations as well as for pregnancy, birth and life with baby.
- Be inspired with positive information presented in an entertaining and relaxed, but well-organised manner.
- Book today and immediately receive a FREE Positive Birth Preparation relaxation and hypnosis exercise to get started now.
- Join a community of like-minded parents to gain and share ideas, information and inspiration.