HypnoBirthing® — childbirth education for a natural and more comfortable birth experience.
HypnoBirthing uses deep relaxation, visualisation, affirmations and special breathing techniques to achieve a confident, calm, peaceful birth and a positive birthing experience for both you and your baby.
HypnoBirthing is a childbirth method that focuses on preparing parents for a gentle birth.
The benefits of HypnoBirthing are:
In HypnoBirthing classes you will learn proven techniques in a well-thought-out program of deep relaxation, visualisation and self-hypnosis. HypnoBirthing encourages a calm, peaceful and natural pregnancy, birth and bonding experience for families.
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
- Reduces, and often eliminates, the need for epidurals, other chemical pain relief, episiotomy and other interventions.
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours.
- Lessens fatigue during labour, leaving you with energy for birth.
- Your birthing companion is an integral part of the birthing, not an onlooker.
- More rapid postnatal recovery.
- Happy, well adjusted babies, resulting in better eating and sleeping routines.
- A more relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy.
- A calm, peaceful and confident birth, leaving you and your baby with a positive birthing experience.
Why book your HypnoBirthing course with Positive Births?
- Experience, experience, experience: - we have over 10 years of experience with HypnoBirthing, teaching over 600 couples !
- Benefit from hearing from parents who've birthed using Positive Births HypnoBirthing techniques in Auckland homes, hospitals and birthing centres.
- Learn down-to-earth, realistic and practical techniques that you will find useful in many day to day situations as well as for pregnancy, birth and life with baby.
- Book today and immediately receive a FREE Positive Birth Preparation relaxation and hypnosis exercise to get started now.
- Join a community of like-minded parents to gain and share ideas, information and inspiration.
TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOKING
Contact Positive Births
For more information or answers to your questions and queries, please contact Helen either by email email@example.com or by using the Contact Form.
"We both loved our HypnoBirthing course and have really missed it since it's ended. We found the course gave us a toolkit to not only prepare for the birth but to also cope with the general stress of big life changes. The strategies we developed during HypnoBirthing will continue to be applied even after the birth of our child. It really is a toolkit for life!" Sarah and Gareth
back to top